Once Removed: Band Booking
Stage Plans and Technical Requirements
- Power is required at the front of the stage.
- We usually use a stage that is at least 16′ deep x 32′ wide. We have fit onto smaller stages in the past and can plan accordingly, but we and our instruments do take up space!
- Volume is concert level so this cannot be breaking any local ordinances and the space must be suitable for loud sound.
- Setup time is typically 6 hours before start. In some cases, we will set up stage and instruments the day before.
- We like cold drinks and snacks too.